Saturday, January 31, 2009
So, it is the new year and new things are happening. I am now officially the new primary president. Hayli and Haden started basketball Jan. 5th and have games every weekend until Feb. 14th. I think they are really enjoying it. Hayli has improved greatly since the begining. Jeremy is now working in the Brownlee dam which is the biggest one here. He will work there for 6 months and then move to Hells Canyon dam. The winter scenery is beautiful here. There has been so much snow that the deer are down and when I try to go get my mail They block my way. I don't know if they are going to attack me or just let me go. It got scary sometimes. Plus there is a couple of people in the village that feed them. The snow has melted some so they aren't around as much. Jer and Stetson have tried fishing a few times, but no luck. How do I get more people on my friends list, and how do I leave comments on other blogs? Thanks for the help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Stephanie! Sign in on your blog and then click on the little pencil next to your friend list. From there it's pretty easy to figure out. You don't have to fill in all the blanks just the name and blog address and hit save. You comment by clicking on "comment" at the bottom of the post you want to comment on. Then hit "publish your comment" at the bottom. Keep going girl! And, uh, good luck with that primary thing.:)
Post a Comment